At Central DuPage Hospital, we do our best to make your experience as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Our range of amenities includes:
- Free valet parking at each entrance.
- Room service with a wide-ranging menu. This allows patients to arrange meals around their needs and schedule. Our varied menu options include everyday favorites like pizza and deli sandwiches as well as healthy choices like steamed vegetables and fish.
- A Wi-Fi network that provides free Internet access throughout our hospital to patients, families and guests.
- A Walgreen's pharmacy near the Outpatient Services entrance. This convenient location enables patients to fill their prescriptions even before they leave the hospital.
- Gift shops that offer a wide selection of merchandise for patients and visitors. The gift shop in Women and Children's has a special selection of baby-themed items and children's gifts.
- A cafeteria that offers a large array of meal options including a selection of breakfast foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, grilled sandwiches and burgers, hot entrees, pizza, soups, gourmet-style cookies and desserts.
- Online education materials about a patient's medical condition, the risks and benefits of treatment and what to expect before and after a procedure.
- After-hours care. Our six Convenient Care Centers accommodate patients who need to see a doctor in the evening or on weekends, or who need care beyond what a regular physician's office provides, such as minor lacerations that require stitches, suspected sprains that require X-rays and blood testing.