Sensitive Care for Women
Gynecological services at Central DuPage Hospital offer sensitive care to women of all ages. With the knowledge and training to address a full range of health conditions related to the female reproductive system, our specialists are leaders in using the newest techniques for the following conditions:
- Cancers (cervical, ovarian, uterine)
- Cervical dysplasia
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Menopause and post-menopausal symptoms
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary incontinence
From initial diagnosis to treatment with the newest procedures, the gynecological team selects the medical approach that best serves each woman's needs. Medical, non-invasive and minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures are always considered before traditional surgical techniques are considered. Procedures are performed in an operating suite designated and designed exclusively for gynecological patients.
Highly skilled healthcare professionals care for patients with gynecological concerns:
- Surgeons on the medical staff, board certified in obstetrics and gynecology*
- Other specialists as needed*
- Registered nurses, specialized in gynecology and oncology
- Social workers
Outpatient gynecology services are provided at physician offices and in the Women's Subspecialty Center at Central DuPage Hospital. Use Entrance 1 to enter the CDH campus.
For more information, or to make an appointment with a gynecologist, please call 630.933.5000. TTY for the hearing impaired 630.933.4833.
* In the spirit of keeping you well informed, they physicians identified are neither agents nor employees of the hospital or any of its affiliate organizations. These physicians have selected our facilities as the place where they want to treat and care for patients.