DuPage County’s Leader for Emergency Health Care
There are good reasons to turn to Central DuPage Hospital in an emergency. We are committed to doing more for our patients, with quick response, expertise and a level of emergency care beyond compare.
Central DuPage Hospital is the area’s leader in emergency care, with:
- A full-service Emergency Department, with one of the busiest trauma centers in DuPage County. We provide over 50,000 visits per year for patients of all ages - from infants to elderly patients.
- A Level II Trauma Center at Central DuPage Hospital, which provides emergency medical, surgical and trauma care for adults and children of all ages.
- An expert staff of physicians and nurses with advanced training in emergency care, plus patient care technicians, respiratory therapy clinicians, radiology technicians, social workers and others.
- Community-based CDH Convenient Care Centers – are ideal resources for those times when you can’t plan ahead to get to the doctor. We provide care for minor injuries or illiness in adults and children.
- Coordination of Emergency Medical Services for Winfield, Wheaton, West Chicago, Carol Stream and nearby communities.