Advanced Imaging Guides Diagnosis and Treatment
Using state-of-the-art technologies, diagnostic imaging (radiology) services at Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) provide critical details to help physicians diagnose, assess and treat many medical conditions. Advanced technologies enable physicians to view deep inside the body with amazing clarity.
For example, today’s technologies enable physicians to:
- Watch blood flowing through blood vessels, to precisely locate blockages
- Distinguish between benign (non-cancerous) and malignant (cancerous) tumors and growths
- Measure bone density and analyze bone injury
Excellence in Imaging
Our diagnostic imaging services have earned a "5-star" rating in patient satisfaction surveys.
CDH offers a full range of radiological and diagnostic imaging services, to meet the full spectrum of patient needs, including imaging procedures for children.
Our imaging services include:
Services can be performed on an outpatient basis, inpatient basis for hospitalized patients or in emergency cases.
You can be assured that your procedure will be performed by professionals who have expertise in diagnostic imaging procedures. Diagnostic images are analyzed by radiologists (physicians who specialize in radiological imaging and analysis).
The diagnostic imaging team includes:
- Board-certified radiologists (MDs)
- Licensed radiologic technologists, including some with sub-specialization in CT, MRI and other diagnostic imaging techniques
- Registered nurses with additional credentials in critical care subspecialty
Locations and Hours
Central DuPage Hospital
25 N. Winfield Road
Winfield, IL 60190
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Call for an Appointment
For Diagnostic Imaging, please call Centralized Scheduling at 630-933-5000 to make an appointment.
Centralized Scheduling is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. It is closed on Sundays.
Walk-in Appointments - There are certain procedures that do not require an appointment such as chest x-rays, extremity x-rays, skull, abdominal and spine.
For Interventional Radiology, please call 630-933-4487 to make an appointment.