CDH Convenient Care Centers
When You Can’t Plan Ahead
What should you do if your doctor’s office is closed and your child’s fever or illness worsens? How can you get your teenager a sport’s physical when practice starts tomorrow?
Just Walk In
With extended hours and walk-in services, the Convenient Care Centers of Central DuPage Hospital are ideal resources for those times when you cannot plan ahead to receive medical care. Board-certified physicians, registered nurses and certified technicians staff our seven Convenient Care Centers. We provide high quality care to adults and children. No appointment is necessary for most of our services.
Our Convenient Care Centers offer a variety of outpatient medical services including:
- Care of injuries such as sprains, fractures, minor burns and cuts
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-chronic illnesses such as the flu, strep throat, asthma and conjunctivitis
- Physicals for school, sports and camp
- Lab tests ordered by your physician
- Pre-admission testing to prepare for a scheduled surgery or hospital procedure
- Occupational health services
- Health screenings, including mammography and bone density scans, at select locations. Please call 630-933-5000 to schedule an appointment for screening services.
For your convenience, our centers are open early, late and on weekends:
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Holiday hours vary based on location. Please call ahead for the hours by location.
CDH Convenient Care Center Locations