Our patients are successful in achieving significant weight loss and maintaining it long term. That is because our comprehensive program utilizes a multidisciplinary approach for weight loss and long-term weight management.
The team of specialists includes independent surgeons and physicians, clinical psychologists, nurse clinician, registered dietitian, exercise specialist and a patient coordinator. We work together with you to offer personalized care and support and motivation from your first appointment and throughout your weight loss journey.
Additionally as part of any Cadence Health weight management program you have:
- Two convenient locations and the full resources of Cadence Health available to you
- Comprehensive evaluation prior to entering any program
- Extensive and ongoing patient education
- Coordination of outpatient and inpatient surgical care
- Exercise classes
- Specialized, patient-focused care
- Individualized support and motivation
- Long-term follow-up care
- Individual sessions with our program’s psychologist who specializes in eating disorders and weight loss
- Dietitian consultations that help you overcome eating obstacles and identify behaviors that sabotage your success
- Tools to help support positive behavior modification and enable long-term weight maintenance
*In the spirit of keeping you well informed the physician(s) identified are neither agents or employees of Central DuPage Hospital or any of its affiliate member organizations. They have chosen our facilities as the place they wish to treat and care for their private patients.