The pediatric rheumatologist in the pediatric program, Lurie Children's at Cadence Health, provides state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for children who have problems involving their musculoskeletal system. Also provided is family education, identifying support services and coordinating with home health to facilitate treatment.
The specialist evaluates and treats (including but not limited to):
- A variety of juvenile arthritides
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Raynaud’s phenomenon,
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura,
- Wegener’s granulomatosis
- Takayasu’s aortitis
The medical professionals on the pediatric rheumatology team are committed to giving dedicated and compassionate care in an environment targeted to the needs of children and their families. The multidisciplinary team includes:
- Lurie Children's specialists, board certified in pediatrics, rheumatology
- Cadence Health registered nurses
- Child psychologists
Patient visits are scheduled in the Pediatric Outpatient Center on the first floor of Central DuPage Hospital. Enter through the East Entrance.
To request a first-time appointment, call 1-800-543-7362 (1-800-KIDS-DOC®). TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-526-0844.
* Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Cadence Health is a collaborative program between Cadence Health and Lurie Children’s. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents of nor employed by Cadence Health or any of its affiliates.