The pediatric psychologists in the pediatric program, Lurie Children's at Cadence Health, treat children presenting with a variety of developmental and behavioral concerns.
The psychologists provide psychological assessment, treatment and consultation for infants, toddlers and preschool age children and treat the following conditions:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental delay
- Difficult temperament
- Feeding and sleep concerns
- Toileting difficulties
- Parent-child interaction concerns
- Preschool disruptive behavior
- ADHD symptoms in the young child
The medical professionals on the pediatric psychology team are committed to providing dedicated and compassionate care in an environment targeted to the needs of children and their families. The multidisciplinary team includes:
- Lurie Children's specialists (gastroenterology, psychiatry, neurology, developmental pediatrics)
- Cadence Health registered nurses
- Pediatric dietitian
- Cadence Health social workers
- Cadence Health rehabilitation therapists (speech, occupational, physical therapy)
Patient visits are scheduled in the Pediatric Outpatient Center on the first floor of Central DuPage Hospital. Enter through the East Entrance.
To request a first-time appointment, call 1-800-543-7362 (1-800-KIDS-DOC®). TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-526-0844.
* Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Cadence Health is a collaborative program between Cadence Health and Lurie Children’s. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents of nor employed by Cadence Health or any of its affiliates.