Digestive and Feeding Disorders
The pediatric gastroenterology specialists in the pediatric program, Lurie Children's at Cadence Health, evaluate and treat common and complex gastrointestinal (GI) disorders that affect digestion and nutrition in infants and children including:
- Allergic bowel disorders
- Celiac disease
- Chronic diarrhea
- Crohn's disease
- Failure to thrive/poor weight gain
- Feeding disorders
- Infant gastroesophageal reflux
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Malabsorption and intestinal bleeding
- Recurrent abdominal pain
We also provide a pediatric feeding clinic which is a multidisciplinary program dedicated to providing individualized comprehensive care to children and their families with complex feeding disorders.
The medical professionals on the pediatric gastroenterology team are committed to giving dedicated and compassionate care in an environment targeted to the needs of children and their families. The multidisciplinary team includes:
- Lurie Children's specialists, board certified in pediatrics and pediatric gastroenterology
- CDH registered nurses
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Registered pediatric dietitians
- Pediatric psychologist
Patient visits are scheduled in the Pediatric Outpatient Center on the first floor of Central DuPage Hospital.
To request a first-time appointment, call 1-800-543-7362 (1-800-KIDS-DOC®). TTY for the hearing impaired 1-800-526-0844.
* Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago at Cadence Health is a collaborative program between Cadence Health and Lurie Children’s. The physicians participating in this program are neither agents of nor employed by Cadence Health or any of its affiliates.