Comprehensive Resources, Close to Home
Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) provides comprehensive care for patients and families who face cancer, offering a range of capabilities, treatment options and support all on one convenient campus. Our recognized and respected staff work with patients who have a variety of illnesses – common and rare – including cancers of the breast, prostate, lung, uterus, bladder, skin, lymph nodes, colon, ovaries, testicles and brain, as well as blood-related cancers such as leukemias and multiple myelomas.
CDH provides services and support every step of the way – from early-detection screenings, to a range of treatment options, to programs that support emotional and spiritual needs of the cancer patient and their family members.
CDH oncology services include:
- Screenings and diagnostic testing
- A full span of treatment options including chemotherapy, biotherapy, surgery and radiation
- Support services including nutritional and psychosocial counseling, rehabilitation services to counter the side effects of treatment, and support groups for patients and their families or caregivers
- Treatment planning
- Second opinions
- Transfusions of blood products
- Management of symptoms
- Access to clinical research studies
- Medical interpreters are available for those who are hearing impaired or whose primary language is anything but English.
- Guidance on patient financial options and insurance.
Learn more about CDH Interpreters
Learn more about CDH patient financial services and assistance
Please contact us at 630-352-5300 for more information and to schedule an appointment.