Heart Rhythm Management
Effective Ways to Regulate Heart Rhythm
The electrophysiology team at Central DuPage Hospital uses the most current and effective methods for treating heart rhythm disorders. Our team includes physicians who are board-certified in electrophysiology as well as specially trained nurses and technologists.
This team provides diagnosis and comprehensive treatment for irregularities in the heart’s electrical functioning (arrhythmia), including irregular or uneven heartbeat and abnormally rapid or abnormally slow heartbeat. Our clinicians offer a range of state of the art treatments for atrial fibrillation.
Specific techniques include:
- The full range of electrophysiological testing to pinpoint heart rhythm irregularities
- Implantation of devices that use electrical shock to restore the heart’s normal rhythm
- Implantation of pacemakers to restore normal heart rhythm
- Ablation therapy to restore normal heart beat
The Cardiology team includes:
- Board-certified cardiologists
- Board-certified cardiovascular surgeons
- Specialized nurses with cardiovascular expertise
- Exercise physiologists
- Specialized technicians
Call for an Appointment
To find a physician/specialist on the medical staff at CDH, please call 630-933-4234.